Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Man Tag!

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers the questions about their sweethearts.
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
Alright people here are the facts and details.

What is your husbands name? Ralph Edward

How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years.

How long did you date? We still do once in a while, but we dated 8 months before we got married.

How old is he? 59

Who eats more sweets? I think that would be him.

Who said I love you first? Deffiently Ralph

Who is taller? Ralph is. It doesn't take much to beat 5'2"

Who can sing the best? Neither of us sing very good, but he really doesn't!

Who is smarter? That depends on the subject.

Who does the laundry? I do most of it, but he does his own in Lanark.

Who pays the bills? I pay mine, he pays his. No joint account here.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? Usually he does and I do the weedeating.

Who cooks dinner? We both do. It depend who is in the mood.

Who drives? He does, but I really wish he would let me, especially in the city. He doesn't like using the blinker.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is because I'm never wrong, just a little confused.

Who kissed who first? He always does the kissing.

Who asked who out first? He did.

Who wears the pants. We both do, he just doesn't look good in a dress and I don't like wearing one very often.

I tag, I guess no one 'cause I have no one to tag!

No comments: