Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here it is Thanksgiving eve already and I'm sitting in a really quiet house by myself, reading blogs and thinking. I have to say I'm so very thankful for an amazing family, all my PERFECT kids, their spouses, grand kids and a husband that really spoils me with flowers, peanut clusters and a whole lot of patience. I love it when everyone is home and we are sitting around the table playing a mean game of "uno attack" or "apples to apples". It's great to hear everyone laugh and tell a stories on each other. It will be a little quiet tomorrow, but wait until Christmas. :) I love all of you so much!
I also love the Church and the little knowledge I have. The gospel and my family have all ways been there for me when I've had my trials and the good things of life. My testimony grows more each day.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and be grateful for all you have.

3 comments:

Kyle & Shanna said...

That was neat Mom. I'm grateful for our family too. I love it when everyone is together.

Erin said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for the tickets for "The Forgotten Carols" We really enjoyed it, Thanks for all you do for us!!!!

AnDe said...

aw Mom! You're so cute!!
We really enjoyed coming home and spending Thanksgiving with you! And the Forgotten Carols was amazing!!
Thanks for being such an amazing mom!! We love you!