Friday, April 23, 2010

BAHAMAS MAMAS :)

I can't believe that after almost a year of planning it's already been 2 weeks since our "girls only" cruise to the Bahamas. It was great to spend a little bonding time together and we really enjoyed the warmth of the sun, some more than others. If we had had a sunburn contest, Lisa would have won hands down. But then, we all came home a little red. (I promised I wouldn't put the snorkeling pictures online, but I will make copies, if anyone wants to see them.) We missed Erin and Shanna, but are happy for the new babies that kept them home. We also missed AnDe, but I guess severe morning sickness is a good excuse. Congratulations!

Thanks, Trish, for coming up with the idea and Tana, for doing
all the scheduling. Lisa and Bobbi, we are so lucky to have you in the family. I would love doing something like this again when all the girls can go. Sometime moms just need a peaceful little get-away.

2 comments:

Holly said...

That looks like SO much FUN! You will def. have to do it again when all the girls can go! What an awesome family you have! Can't wait to meet Bella one of these days! :)

Kyle & Shanna said...

I wish I could've gone but there's always next time. It's good to hear that you guys had a good time.