Monday, September 15, 2008

Don't Blink

So, here I am. It's hard to believe just 35+ years ago I came home from the hospital with my new baby boy knowing my quiet days were over forever. Well, here I sit at the computer. The laundry is caught up for a change, the floors are somewhat clean, as well as the bathrooms and the house is really QUIET! Ralph is on call this week so I'm alone. It's kind'a weird. There's a lot of truth to the song "Don't Blink". Time passes by too fast!
I guess it's a good time to try to fiaure out what this blogging is all about, but like Shane, I'm going to need alot of help!
By the way, don't forget the family reunion this weekend :)

5 comments:

AnDe said...

Yay for Mom!!!!

Ya know, my home is really quiet too... Zack's always got something and I'm just stuck here... i need a job..
it is pretty lonely though, and i don't like it.

maybe you're enjoying it at your house though!

Knight Family said...

Good for you on updating, I am very impressed. I would love to have some peace, quiet, a clean house, laundry caught up, and a husband on call. See you this weekend.

Kyle & Shanna said...

Haha, you're getting the empty nester syndrome. It's good that you'll get a chance to get used to this blogging thing.

Coop, Trish, and the kids said...

Are you suggesting we were messy children?

Being alone gives you more time to blog.... :) and google yourself. Never mind, I've already googled you. There isn't anything out there. Ha ha

Erin said...

First of all mom, I am so glad to see you updated!!!

If you ever want more to do, you can come over and visit, I could put you to work. Enjoy your moment of silence. I guess it depends what situation you are in when you wish the other way around.